Rare and amazing find in Santa Monica’s Main Street Area
Contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A view like no other in this popular Santa Monica neighborhood! Contemporary, clean, lots of light. Sublet a quiet and very private bedroom in a beautiful fully FURNISHED home. Perfect situation for someone new to town or here for business. A fraction of the cost of temp housing or LA hotels.
Sublet furnished bedroom with HUGE closet (length of room with built in drawers and shelving) and queen-size Pottery Barn bed in 1,500 square foot 2 BR / 1.5 bath. NEWLY RENOVATED.
- New blonde bamboo hardwood floors
- New Stainless Steel Appliances, including Gas Range and Dishwasher
- Granite kitchen counter with breakfast bar
- In-unit washer & dryer
- Quiet neighborhood, on-street parking and carport
- Kohler bathroom fixtures, new marble tile, soaker tub
- Dimmer-switch recessed lighting throughout apartment
- Central AC/heat, wireless DSL (wi-fi), Satellite TV & DVR in bedroom
- Maid service every other week
Great views! Lots of natural light, sliding glass doors open to large private garden terrace with Southern unobstructed views — East (see the sunrise every morning) and West towards Ocean and Catalina Island. Upper unit in 4-unit landscaped building on Pier Avenue, West of Lincoln and South of Ocean Park. Within walking distance (5 min) to Santa Monica Beach, Main Street (restaurants, bars, shops), Whole Foods, Marine Market and beach.
Close & central to 10, 90 & 405 freeways & Pacific Coast Highway. Click Here for Map of Location
Seeking responsible and professional tenant that works outside of the home. Share with professional female. No pets please as there are already cats. Non-smokers please. (Room is for one person only.)
Send email to: email@example.com
Bedroom with TV, Desk and Pottery Barn Rattan Queen Bed
Rustic Breakfast Bar and Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
Sunny Living Room with View
Large Outdoor Terrace with Gorgeous Ocean View
Sunrise with view of Catalina Island